Buying a refrigerator is an important step you have to make, because it is an appliance that you will use daily for many years to come. In addition to aesthetics, you have to consider other aspects: a good refrigerator should be practical, economical, efficient, reliable and if possible at a very good price. If you plan to buy a fridge, here are our top 3 refrigerators reviews 2015 that will help you decide.
French door refrigerator
French door refrigerators are starting to become more and more popular because they are multi functional and sophisticated. If you take a look at some refrigerator reviews on toprefrigerator.reviews, you will see that these types of fridges are the most versatile and advanced, in terms of convenience features. Our of all the french door refrigerators that you can find on the market nowadays, there is one that stands out due to its energy efficiency and its ingenious features.
One of the most energy efficient French door refrigerators we found was the LG LFX31945ST.
This refrigerator has side-by-side doors that can be opened at the same time or one at a time; the interior is spacious and well balanced. This way you can easily grab any items you want to use. A great feature of the LG LFX31945ST is that it has different sections where you can store your salads, fruits or bottles of milk/juice, etc. The freezer is placed at the bottom of the refrigerator, this way you have more space to store your food.
- The temperatures in the freezer and refrigerator are steady and functioning normally
- Digital controls makes are very functional and easy to use
- There is an ice dispenser and filtered water on the door
- Food can be accessed via a button, without opening the main doors
- There is an extra drawer
- Vegetables last for longer
- The interior has a LED lamp
Side by Side
If you like the features and options of a French door refrigerator but you prefer a slender upright freezer on one side then you can opt for a side by side refrigerator.
The ice dispenser or the dispenser with built-in water filter can be used without even opening the refrigerator.
Compared to other products in its class, the model reviewed is a storage medium, making every inch to be 100% usable. Therefore, with such a long list of options and features, it’s no surprise the Electrolux EI26SS30JS is one of the most popular side by side refrigerator.
- Drawers and compartments for fruits are transparent in both the refrigerator and freezer
- Some shelves are adjustable, giving you more flexibility and space to store food
- The control panel uses Electrolux’s IQ-Touch; the commands are easy to use
- It uses less energy than any other Electrolux model
- It uses incandescent bulbs instead of LEDs
Counter depth refrigerators are very practical, especially in a small kitchen. They can blend well with the kitchen decor, while functioning at normal capacity.
Whirlpool Gold Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator
Now you can save space with this Whirlpool Gold counter-depth refrigerator because it is designed to offer you more space in the kitchen while still providing enough storage for your food. A great feature of the Whirlpool Gold is that it has a filtered water and ice dispenser. Moreover, it has a bottom freezer that allows an easy access.
- It was a wide capacity
- It uses less energy than normally required
- The shelves for storage are adjustable
- It has a french door design
- The shelves have a SpillGuard design that prevents any leaks
- The freezer has slide out bins
- It features a water and ice dispenser
Trackback from your site.